NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Saturday, July 11, 2009

An owie



When you get an owie you realize how much you take forgranted everyday. I was washing a glass vase that had held 12 red roses my hubby bought me for our 12th anniversary when it broke. I don't know if I tried to catch it but it cut the palm of my right hand. My hubby wasn't home and I saw that it was bleeding a lot so my 2 girls helped me wrap my hand with tea towels. We waited 2 hours in the waiting room and then the dr froze my palm and stitched it with 3 stitches.  It could have been worse so for that I am thankful it wasn't. The dr told me I can't do anything with it for 10 days! So no scrapbooking, stamping and more for 10 days!  I might get really good at typing with one hand.  I'll try to post as much as I can. Have a wonderful weekend!
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. OUCH! I hope it is not throbbing too bad and it heals quickly. You will have to scrapbook this event now and hopefully you got a picture of those stunning roses.

    Take care, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!