NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fantastic Book!

Happy Monday everyone!

I am reading a fantastic book right now called "Peaks and Valleys" by Spencer Johnson, M.D. He is also the author who wrote "Who Moved My Cheese". I loved that book too! I wrote a report for one of my Human Resources courses based on that book. I highly recommend both of them. They are parables that really make you think and have some great insights into humans and how we think and how we work.

I would love to hear from you and some great books you are reading or have read! I will need some reading material for our road trip to Close to My Heart's Leadership Convention at the end of the month. Please send me your suggestions. I can't wait to hear from you!

Have a fantastic day!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!