NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressis

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fantastic Book!

Happy Monday everyone!

I am reading a fantastic book right now called "Peaks and Valleys" by Spencer Johnson, M.D. He is also the author who wrote "Who Moved My Cheese". I loved that book too! I wrote a report for one of my Human Resources courses based on that book. I highly recommend both of them. They are parables that really make you think and have some great insights into humans and how we think and how we work.

I would love to hear from you and some great books you are reading or have read! I will need some reading material for our road trip to Close to My Heart's Leadership Convention at the end of the month. Please send me your suggestions. I can't wait to hear from you!

Have a fantastic day!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!