NEW! Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions

NEW! Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressis

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beautiful Roses!



Hi everyone,

I can finally type using both of my hands again - yahh! I am super excited about that! Can you tell?

The stitches are not out yet but they will be on Tuesday sometime. I can't wait to get them out.

I have been asked about the roses that were in the vase that broke. Here are some pictures of them. My hubby, Aaron, gave me a dozen roses for our 12th anniversary - they were beautiful!

I am hoping that my hand is feeling well enough to stamp and scrapbook very soon so I can post some artwork.

Only one more week until my family and I start our family vacation to California! I can't wait!


Have a great day!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!