NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello Friend


Good morning,

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Cochrane! I hope you are enjoying the sunshine as much as me!

I want to Thank You for reading my blog and ask you to please share my blog and MyCTMH website with everyone you know. I really value and appreciate your support!

Here is a new card I created using the Cherry-O Creative Basics kit and Hot Diggity stamp set. Isn't it super cute? And it was super easy to make!

Also, don't forget there are only 4 more days of Jackpot June on my website so be sure to visit everyday to take advantage of the smokin' deals!


Have a fantastic Sunday!

Enjoy,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!