NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Gentle Closings" by Ted Menten

Good evening,

As I write this I am thinking about how to say goodbye to my uncle who is dying of cancer. It has been an emotional roller coaster over the last several months. He knows we love him dearly and we know he loves us dearly. It's still hard to let go. But we have to. As my dad said, "It's time to let go."

I am reading a book called, "Gentle Closings - How to Say Goodbye to Someone You Love". It has reassured me that I have already let my uncle know that I love him and that he will be remembered.

As the book says about spending time with your loved ones: "Memorize the moment."

All the best to you and your families,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you in this difficult time. When someone we love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. Sending love, thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!