NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Monday, March 9, 2015

Top 10 Reasons Why March is the Month to Join Close to My Heart

Hi everyone!

If you've ever thought about joining Close to My Heart, March is the month! It's only $109 and you get more than $300 in free products and supplies! In addition to that, in March, you will receive the cute Shoulder Tote FREE! It has a retail value of $29. And there's more! When you submit $300 in retail sales in your first 40 days after your new consultant kit ships, you will receive the rolling tote - a retail value of $164.95) as a FREE bonus! These are only while supplies last so join today!



Visit Close to My Heart's blog to see the 10 Reasons Why....

It's super easy to join my fun, inspirational, amazing, award-winning Hearts of the West team, just visit my website to join - www.nancy.ctmh.com

or if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to call me or email me!

Have a wonderful day!
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!