NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Monday, March 30, 2015

Join Close to My Heart and Our Hearts of the West Team!

Hi there!

I want to invite you to join Close to My Heart and our Hearts of the West Team! 

Tomorrow is the last day of our AMAZING deal for March! When you join the fun, you will receive a Consultant Kit of your choice - either the scrapbooking kit or the cardmaking kit - for only $109 CDN! When you join, you will receive the Shoulder Tote for FREE- it's worth $29 CDN so you save $320!

AND, there's more! When you submit $300 or more in retail sales within the first 40 days of receiving your Consultant Kit, you will receive the Rolling Tote for FREE (not including shipping and handling)! This is the deal of the year!

Joining is super easy - just visit my website at www.nancy.ctmh.com

I would love for you to join the FUN - there are so many benefits of joining, including attending Corporate and Team events, both locally and away (for example, Convention is in Disneyland this year and Walt Disney World next year!, we have a Making Connections Event in Calgary in April, and so much more!), get your scrapbooking, stamping, and card making supplies at a discount, enjoy what you love, purchase from the new Idea Books and Seasonal Expressions mini Idea Books one month in advance, and so much more!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!

Enjoy your creativity,
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!