NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Craft With Heart Cardmaking Subscription

 Hi all,

The snow arrived! It looks pretty but I have to admit that I loved the warm days that we've had the last many weeks. But alas, here with are with the reality that the colder, shorter, snowier days are here.

I looked at my calendar and realized that we are only about 2 months away from Christmas so now is a perfect time to start on your Christmas cards (or any theme cards in my opinion)!

Keep up with all occasions in your life with a Craft with Heart cardmaking subscription. Every delivery includes materials to create a set of beautiful handmade cards that will come together in a snap thanks to the pre-printed card bases, die-cut shapes, and more. Each delivery also includes an exclusive My Acrylix stamp set, complete with stamping block and mini ink pads, so you'll have the tools you need to create your cards just the way you want them.

I will be highlighting a card from this current subscription every few days so visit regularly.

To order your own subscription visit my website at

Nancy's Website

and choose "Subscription".

Here's today's Thinking of You card:




Enjoy!

Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!