NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Sign Up & Celebrate!

I love our Close to My Heart family and can't wait to welcome even more friends to our crafty community with the Sign Up & Celebreate special! Now is the perfect month to join Close to My Heart and my award-winning Hearts of the West team!

When you sign up this month, you'll get FREE registration for the 2021 Close to My Heart virtual Convention from July 27 - 29! And, don't worry, if you can't join the virtual sessions live, you can watch them on replay so you don't have to miss anything! This has a value of $99! So awesome!

As a Convention attendee, you will be among the first to see and craft with the wealth of exciting new products in our upcoming catalogues! This exciting virtual event will also be full of valuable training opportunities and fun crafting projects!




Joining the fun is easy. Visit my website at Nancy's Website

Click on Join and follow the easy steps! Easy peasy! When you join in June, I will also send you a special goodie bag valued at $30! 




Enjoy!

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!