NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Friday, May 21, 2021

It's a FLASH SALE this weekend!

 Happy Friday of the May long weekend all!


I am so excited for this extra time to spend with my family. What are your plans? Spending time with family, camping, gardening, BBQing, scrapbooking, getting crafty? I'd love to hear from you!


Take a few minutes to visit my website to enjoy savings during our FLASH SALE from Friday, May 21 at 3 pm Mountain time to 11:59 pm on Tuesday, May 25! 

Here's a sneak of what will be on that sale (while supplies last):

Memory Protectors (we all need those!) (I tried to post a picture but they're clear so it didn't work - check it out on my website)

Flip Flaps (perfect for adding those extra pics to your layouts)

Individual Craft With Heart layout projects (a great way to try this program without buying the subscription) - Here are some samples:


For every $20 you spend during the Flash Sale your name will go into a draw for the Moments With You stamp + Thin Cuts or the We Stand on Guard For Thee stamp + Thin Cuts.



Enjoy your May long weekend - stay safe!

Nancy




So much more!

Nancy's Website



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!