NEW! Stampin' Up!

NEW! Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Up!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Scrap 'n Stamp Papercrafting Retreat in Canmore, Alberta! Join me there!

I'm excited to invite you to my next Scrap 'n Stamp Retreat - October 17 - 19, 2014 at the Best Western Pocaterra Inn - Canmore, Alberta.

Triple Occupancy cost is $185 per person Double Occupancy cost is $220 per person Single Occupancy cost is $330 per person.

These costs include your accommodations, breakfast and lunch for Saturday and Sunday, taxes, your own scrapbooking space, and materials for a special project!

If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible to register. Space is limited so register soon! A deposit of 50% is due upon registration and the final 50% is due a minimum of one month before the retreat (September 17). Please note that it is completely nonrefundable one month prior to the retreat. I hope you can make it - I'd love to see you there!


http://www.pocaterrainn.com/photo-gallery

Have a great evening!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!