NEW! Stampin' Up!

NEW! Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Up!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Close to My Heart's Organizers

Good morning! Happy Thursday!

Close to My Heart's organizers are fantastic for so many versatile reasons, including: holding your photos, stamp sets, Picture My Life TM scrapbooking program or Project Life, storing your mementos or memorabilia and so much more! I use them to store my Picture My Life TM scrapbooking program cards. I use the small organizer to store projects I am working on (for example, a family vacation - in that box I have the photos and memorabilia I will be using in our vacation album - it's a great way to keep it all organized). I also give each of my daughter's a small organizer so they can keep their swimming competition ribbons, report cards, birthday cards, etc. in there. We use a small organizer per year. I love it!

Click on this link to see how Nancy Nally of Scrapbook Update uses our organizer:
http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/2014/01/01/organization-project-life-storage/

To order your organizers and get organized this year, contact me! I'd love to help you!

Have a fabulous day!
Nancy K.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!