NEW! Stampin' Up!

NEW! Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Up!

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Last Chance! Sticky Family Farewell

 Hi all,


Happy Sunday! 


It's with mixed emotions that I share this post. In only 2 more days, my time with Close to My Heart will come to an end as CTMH is closing. The last day to order from me as a Close to My Heart Maker/Consultant is Tuesday, April 30th.

An exclusive stamp set is the Sticky Family Farewell. 



Starting May 1st, I will continue my papercrafting small business at Stampin' Up! who has worked very closely with Close to My Heart to give us a second home, for which I am very grateful. Stampin' Up! will have some exclusive Close to My Heart products in May! Check out my blog in a couple days for more information.

Thank you for continuing to support my small business - it is greatly appreciated!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!