NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Monday, March 16, 2020

Self-Care is Important

Hi everyone,

During these uncertain and ever changing times due to COVID-19, I am reminded how important it is to take care of ourselves, our families and our communities. Part of taking care is self-care.

When I think of self-care, many things come to mind: a cup of tea, reading a good book or magazine, a walk, and papercrafting.

When life gets overwhelming, I find one of the best ways to relax is to get inky and papercraft. It doesn't matter if I'm just playing with product with no real goal in mind except to play or if I'm scrapbooking my fondest memories. Whatever that is for you, I encourage you to do it! Take time for you.

We have some of the highest quality, beautiful products available to you and we've made it really easy for you to order.

Please visit my website: www.nancy.closetomyheart.ca

I thank you for supporting my small home-based business!

To Thank You, I will send a Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet of your choice (Yesterday & Today, Seas the Day or These Are My People).

Yesterday & Today


Seas the Day



These Are My People


You can see the entire catalogue by visiting my website!

Take care,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!