NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Sunday, April 7, 2019

April is Here!

Happy Spring and Happy April everyone!

I hope the weather is amazing where ever you may be!

We have many fabulous limited time specials for you - check it out:

1) Bring Back My Pack - Zoe
     This was one of our most popular paper collections and we've brought it back until the end of May and there are many ways to you to get yours! 





2) Home Chipboard Monogram Workshop
    This beautiful home decor piece is super easy to make and makes a great gift, whether it be completed or uncompleted so your family member or friend can get crafty!




3) This is the last month to order from this Seasonal Expressions Idea Book
    Don't miss out on ordering the products you've put on your wish list!




4) Stamp of the Month - Love So Sweet
   This is a gorgeous, versatile stamp set and only $6 with a qualifying purchase of $50 or more.

When you order from my website in April, you will get your name into a draw for our new Stories I Love Bundle! This is valued at $39!

Enjoy!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!