NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy New Year!

I hope you and your families had a wonderful, relaxing, joyous holiday season!

Did you take photos during the holidays? I'm sure you did and you probably have some stories you want to remember too! Me too! Close to My Heart's new Seasonal Expressions has the perfect products to put it all together.

I am thrilled to share with you that we have a great new product line from Stacy Julian called Stories I Love! This line is the perfect size - 6 x 8 - and includes everything you need to create a fabulous mini album!





We have some amazing specials this month, including,

Celebrating National Papercrafting Month with our Frame It Up home decor!

 Heart Happy



Celebrate 35 Years with 35% off all alphabet stamp sets!


Craft With Heart Subscription Special!


I hope you enjoy these amazing specials we have available for you this month!

Please contact me for more details or to see more and order please visit my website

nancy.closetomyheart.ca

Enjoy!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!