NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Celebrating 15 Years in Canada!

We are celebrating Canada!

Close to My Heart has been in Canada for 15 years! It's so hard to believe!


I want to THANK YOU for supporting my business so, if you did not receive my email last night in your Inbox contact me and let me know. You won't want to miss out on the special I have for you!

When you join Close to My Heart before the end of October, you will receive $330 in product for only $95 + tax + shipping. WOW! That's an amazing deal! 

In addition to this kit, you will receive $60 in CTMH Cash, the Holiday Sparkle kit valued at $39 and your choice of either the True North kit valued at $39.50 or the Great Outdoors kit valued at $39.50! And, when you let me know you've joined my award winning Hearts of the West team, I will sweeten the deal with another gift for you!







It's easy to join and you will love your creative journey!

Visit my website at nancy.closetomyheart.ca  and choose "What We Do" and "Be a Consultant". That's it - easy! You will love being a part of this community!

Have an amazing day,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!