NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

Monday, April 10, 2017

Sneak Peek of Seasonal Expressions 2 and Top Team Builder

Look at what I have! Yes, it's here - it's our Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book! I love absolutely everything in it! I think you're going to love it too!

Contact me to get a copy of your own!


I was at Close to My Heart's Spring Up Event in Winnipeg over the weekend and I was blessed to be recognized as the Top Team Builder there. I am so grateful to be part of this amazing company! I invite you to join my amazing Hearts of the West team. For more info, please contact me at nancy.klein@shaw.ca



Enjoy your day!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!