NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Close to My Heart New Annual Inspirations Idea Book.... Coming Soon!

Good morning!

I am so excited to let you know that the new 2015 - 2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book will be coming to you soon. If you are not already on my mailing list please contact me today so I can get a copy to you! You are going to love it!

Please note that there will be price increases in the new Idea Book as the Canadian dollar has been weakening over the last many months so if you want to get your favorite Close to My Heart products at a better price, do it before the end of August! Contact me to make your order or visit my website at www.nancy.ctmh.com

As well, there are only a couple more days to take advantage of our Studio J sale!


Enjoy!
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!