NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Spring Fling 2 Day Crop!

SPRING FLING 2 DAY CROP!



I have now opened up registration for my 2 Day Spring Fling Crop. 
Here are the details:

March 14 - 15, 2015 
9 am - 5 pm  
Cochrane Spray Lakes Sawmills Family Sports Centre.

Cost will be $95 - that includes all the materials for a project (one project each day), snacks and your own scrapbooking space! You will also receive our newest Idea Book and Seasonal Expressions mini Idea Book.

I will be bringing product (new and retired to view and for sale - good prices too)!

Please feel free to share this invitation with your family & friends. 

Please email me at nancy.klein@shaw.ca to let me know if you would like to attend.

I hope to see you there!
Nancy K.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!