NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

Sunday, January 4, 2015

New TV Seasons - What Do You Watch?

Hi all!

I spent my day cleaning up our basement (hoping to develop our walkout basement this year!) and while I was doing that I enraptured with watching "Leave it to Bryan" and then later "House of Bryan - In the Sticks". What TV show/series do you love to watch? On the note about developing our basement this year, I wish I could get Bryan's help - lol! I was telling Aaron that he could be Western Canada's Byran Baeumler!

Please leave your comments! I will randomly pick a winner from those who leave a comment! You will win a Close to My Heart acrylic stamp set!

Enjoy!
Nancy K.

1 comment:

  1. I love the say yes to the dress shows and David Tuterra. Anything wedding gives me do much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!