NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

Thursday, July 31, 2014

New Annual Inspirations Idea Book Product Launch - August 23, 2014




Close to My Heart's new Annual Inspirations Idea Book goes live tomorrow!  

I invite you to join my product launch party on August 23, 2014 at the Cochrane Baptist Seminary.  When you attend, you will receive a copy of the brand new annual Inspirations Idea Book. There will be a Base & Bling Buffet, Picture My Life Buffet and a Color My Life Buffet. The cost to attend this event is $5 and includes the Color My Life Buffet project as well as a copy of the annual Inspiration Idea Book. The other projects will be available to do for an additional fee. Please RSVP as space is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!