NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressis

Friday, March 7, 2014

Close to My Heart - Ariana Card

Hi all!

It's been a while since I posted but I'm back! My family and I took a well needed vacation to Oahu in February. We had a fabulous time! I will be posting some photos in upcoming posts so stay tuned!

In the meantime, I have been playing with brand new Close to My Heart products and created this gorgeous Ariana card. I hope you love it!



I used the following products:

Ariana Paper Packet - X7179B - $9.95
Colonial White Cardstock - 1388 - $14.50
Pearl Flourishes (sorry, they are no longer available but you could easily use Sparkles Flourishes - Z1708 - $4.95)
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (to make the flowers and lace piece) - Z1686 - $99

To order these products, please visit my website at www.nancy.ctmh.com

Or if you want to join my Hearts of the West team, please contact me!

Have a great day!
Nancy K.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!