NEW! Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions

NEW! Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressis

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year - Welcome to 2014!

Happy New Year everyone! It's hard to believe that 2013 is already over (now to get used to writing 2014 on cheques!)! I want to wish each of you a happy, healthy, joyous 2014! Please keep visiting my blog - I appreciate your visits!

I am excited to tell you that my Spring/Summer 2014 Close to My Heart Idea Books have arrived and I ordered new products today! I LOVE this Idea Book and I think you will too! To get a copy of the Idea Book when it becomes available, please send me an email to: nancy.klein@shaw.ca  Or book a party and see the new products in person and play with them - so much FUN! Stay tuned for more info!

Other news! January is National Papercrafting Month - you get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit (see the picture on the right) for only $15 when you place an order of $35 or more! Or you can get it FREE when you sign up as a consultant in January and submit personal sales of $300 or more - contact me for more details on how to join my awesome Hearts of the West team! With this exclusive kit, you create 10 cute cards (2 each of 5 designs) using 3 sneak-peek accessories from the upcoming Idea Book (who doesn't love sneak-peeks?!)  a new D-size stamp set, and exclusive papers.


Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!