NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressis

Friday, November 1, 2013

It's a Great Time to Join Close to My Heart!

It's a GREAT time to join Close to My Heart and my Hearts of the West team!

When you join between November 1, 2013 - December 15, 2013, new Consultants may also receive the brand new Picture My Life Scrapbooking ProgramTM! I am THRILLED about this! 


Here is what this program is about:

- 8 fresh, stunning design themes, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4"       and 4" x 6" plus a 12"x12" cover page!
- 10 Memory Protectors designed for this program!
It's a retail value of $24.95 but it's FREE to qualifying new consultants!

When you join, you will receive more than $180 in products and supplies and so much more!

Contact me for more details about this exciting opportunity!
Nancy K.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!