NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Close to My Heart Convention

Hi all!
I am posting from the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas - yahoo! I am here for my 8th Close to My Heart Annual Convention. Today was Leadership Day! We got to hear and learn about some new products and changes! There will no longer be Studio J memberships! We got a new Workshops on the Go kit called "Scholastic" which includes some brand new colors which are champagne, ruby, saddle, and cashmere! The next Incentive Trip is to Costa Rica and in an all inclusive resort! It's a great time to join! Stay tuned for more information over the next few days. Tomorrow morning at General Session is our big Idea Book reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!