NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressis

Monday, February 6, 2012

Winter 2012 Scrap 'n Stamp Retreat

What a fantastic weekend! I hosted the Winter 2012 Scrap 'n Stamp Retreat in Canmore, Alberta at the Best Western Pocaterra Inn. I thought you may be interested in what our projects were. Here are some pics. If you are interested in making this fabulous folder and/or mini album (can also be a coupon book, etc), please let me know!I am using the folders (I made 2 of them) for my daughters school report cards, pics, artwork, and more! It's a great way to keep those items in a tidy and beautiful way! I am using the mini album in my purse for organizing coupons and other papers I refer to often.






Enjoy!
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!