NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Good evening and Happy New Year!

My family and I had a fantastic Christmas with many family and friends. I hope you did too!

With a new year upon us, goal setting and making resolutions are part of that. What are some of your goals for 2012? Have you made any resolutions? If you have, I encourage you to make them SMART.
S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Achievable
R - Realistic
T - Time-bound

When you take the time to make your goals SMART, you are much more likely to achieve them!

Some of my goals this year including not procrastinating in filing my paperwork (one of my least favorite jobs), setting aside time to paper craft and try some new techniques, making walking, jogging or getting to the gym a priority, and earning Close to My Heart's 2013 cruise!

Good luck!
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!