NEW! Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions

NEW! Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressis

Friday, October 21, 2011

Cool, Foggy Fall Day

Hi all!

I don't know about you but I love Fall! I am taking advantage of however many nice Fall days we have left to go for a walk with my mini dashchund in our community. It was cool, foggy and damp but beautifully peaceful. Here is a picture from our walk this morning.

What do you love about Fall? I'd love to hear from you! When you answer you name will go in a draw for a Fall themed Close to My Heart stamp set!

Enjoy!
Nancy K.

1 comment:

  1. What I love about fall is....a chance to attend a CTMH team meeting. Seems like fall is the only time I can squeeze one in.
    Had a great time today.
    my blog is www.terryanndiack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!