NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Artwork Using Close to My Heart Embossing Powders and More!

Good evening!

This past Saturday some team members and I had a great time at my Create & Play Day at my house. We used old and new stamping and scrapbooking techniques to make some embossed cards, samples with Liquid Applique and Fun Flock and more! Here are some samples of Close to My Heart's colonial white round cards, different embossing powders and stamp sets, including Backgrounds & Borders and Delight. The embossing powders used include White Pearl (my favorite), white and black.

Enjoy!
Nancy K.

PS: Don't forget that you can join Close to My Heart and my Hearts of the West team for 50% off (only $70!) until May 31, 2011! Contact me at nancy.klein@shaw.ca for more details!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!