NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I hope all of you had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas and Holiday Season!

I wish you and your families all the best in 2011! May it be filled with love, laughter, health and happiness!

I also want to let you know that there are still a few openings for my Winter 2011 Scrap 'n Stamp Retreat at the Best Western Pocaterra Inn in Canmore, Alberta from February 11 - 13, 2011. If you would like more details, please email me at nancy.klein@shaw.ca

Also, the NEW Close to My Heart Inspirations brochure is here! If you would like a copy, just send me an email and I will send it to you.

And a Sneak Peak just for you! Here is a card and a name card that Close to My Heart made for me as part of the Advisory Board for 2010-2011 at our retreat in Park City, Utah. It is made using one of our new paper packets that will be in our Spring 2011 Idea Book!

Enjoy!
Nancy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!