NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's a Snow Day!












Hi everyone!

It's a Snow Day here in Cochrane, Alberta! Leaving downtown Calgary yesterday it was raining and the wind was picking up. By the time I picked my girls up from the after school program it was getting nasty and a severe winter weather warning was issued. I told my husband that I thought the schools would be closed tomorrow. He said that they only close when the temperatures are too low (about -35 degrees Celsuis). Well, low and behold, they are closed today. Many of the roads in our area are closed. Many, many vehicles are in the ditches. And we are still under the severe winter weather warning. Here are some pics!

I'm off to tidy up my scrapbook supplies and get ready for the Cochrane Trade Show on May 1 - 2, 2010 at the Spray Lakes Sports Center. I hope you will come! Please let me know if you will be coming!

Enjoy!

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely AMAZING!!! Gotta love snow days though...ENJOY!! No snow here, tons of wind & rain, would almost take the snow!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!