NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

NEW! Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations
NEW! Click the image above to view Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations

Friday, February 12, 2010

Proud to be a Canadian


Hi everyone!


Yahoo! What an amazing Opening Ceremonies for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver! I am proud to be a Canadian! I've included a picture my husband received from a friend of a C-Can Inukshuk near Richmond, BC! There's the spirit!


I'd love for you to tell me why you love being a Canadian! Share your stories!
On another note, how incredibly sad that the young Georgian luge olympian passed away today in a tragic accident. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, team members and fellow country-men and fellow olympians.


Go Canada Go!

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Nancy

    I know that I am 2 weeks late on reading this blog post, but I must say that I couldn't be more proud to be Canadian. The Olympics really showed the spirit of this great nation. I love the compassion in the people, the willingness to lend a helping hand, and how friendly of a nation we truly are. Not to mention we have the 2 best hockey teams in the world!!!! WOOOO WHOOOO

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy!