NEW! Close to My Heart

NEW! Close to My Heart
NEW! Click the image above to see our amazing products

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Close to My Heart Leadership Conference

It's hard to believe that Leadership Conference 2009 in Long Beach, California is almost over! It was so fantastic to see so many of my CTMH friends!

Last night was fantastic! The directors went to California Adventure and we were given a Fast Pass to a ride! I have never been on California Screamin' and had never intended on.....but my friends influenced me and I went...... twice! I was scared to death! I have 2 pictures to prove I did it. Aaron, my hubby, can't believe I did it. I have to admit that if I never went on it again I won't be disappointed. I LOVED the dinner at the restaurant there and riding the Indiana Jones and the Pirates of the Caribbean! What fun!

Close to My Heart is the most innovative scrapbooking and stamping company - wait till you see all the fantastic new products in the Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book! Call or email me today to reserve your copy! Or visit my website on September 1st to see all the great new products!

Have a wonderful day!
Nancy

www.nancy.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy!